Monday, January 3, 2011

Jan. 3, 2011

Well, I have done a lot withing just 2 days. Yesterday I went to church but we got there late. So my husband and decided to make one our resolutions make it to church on time. I also cleaned & went grocery shopping. Didn't go crazy on the health snacks cause I already eat healthy. Comes with the territory of having celiac disease. Cannot eat fatty, fried foods with bread. I also got some aromatherapy candles, and air fresheners. Had a bad fall last night and was scared is was going to delay my exercising. And I know when it happened my husband wanted to laugh so hard but was proud that he didn't. But I know if I mention it today we both will be laughing. Thank god I put ice on my knee and now I am feeling good and ready to get started. Today is my first day at work in the new year. It started out wonderfully. No traffic and got a free venti decaf skinny cinnamon dolce latte. I am snacking on cinnamon chex mix. I plan on a salad for lunch and making turkey patties with wild rice and a salad for dinner. To get my exercise I will play dance central on the xbox, but enjoy it with the family. This is my new beginning and hopefully it leads me into the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment